Fecha actual Vie May 17, 2024 3:08 am

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 3 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Vie Mar 10, 2006 10:35 pm 

Hello Bruno

Which is the most correct driver for Greek ASCII Collation for sorting indexes etc (CDX OR NTX) . Is it possible to have Msg Like(DAYS - MONTHS etc in greek) like those send to Boris?

If you send me the English senencies i can translate for you. Also wich is the usage of new RDD- EDbfCdx , has the same functinality like his ancestor(DBFCDX)?

An a final question . Is it possible to sort in a TdBGrid the records according to greek alphabet and also have the OnSearch event working with them? It is very importnat for me to know if is possible because i start right now a program for veterinarians.

:idea: And a future improvment > Is it possible to let us specify the buttons tags for the functions MessageDlg() - MessageDlgEdit() and MessageDlgProgress or if it more easy for you let them system depended , because our customers dont speak Spanish.

Many Many Thanks for your Time.
Regards
Dionisis

NotaPublicado: Lun Mar 13, 2006 10:37 am 
Site Admin

Dionisis,
Dionisis escribió:
Which is the most correct driver for Greek ASCII Collation for sorting indexes etc (CDX OR NTX) . Is it possible to have Msg Like(DAYS - MONTHS etc in greek) like those send to Boris?

If you send me the English senencies i can translate for you.

I will send to you.

Citar:
Also wich is the usage of new RDD- EDbfCdx , has the same functinality like his ancestor(DBFCDX)?

Yes, the same.

Citar:
An a final question . Is it possible to sort in a TdBGrid the records according to greek alphabet and also have the OnSearch event working with them? It is very importnat for me to know if is possible because i start right now a program for veterinarians.

TDbGrid uses the same mechanism that the first point.

Citar:
:idea: And a future improvment > Is it possible to let us specify the buttons tags for the functions MessageDlg() - MessageDlgEdit() and MessageDlgProgress or if it more easy for you let them system depended , because our customers dont speak Spanish.

You can use the messages in English using:
Application.Language := lgEnglish

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun Mar 13, 2006 1:43 pm 

Hello Bruno

Many thanks for your answer . I need to finish the collation issue ASAP . Because i need to presentate a pre-release of the main modules of my program.

So please if it possible send me the file for making the nececeries strings translations for you.

Many thanks
TIA
Dionisis

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 3 mensajes ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]